Benefits of UGC NET / JRF
NTA UGC NET is one of the toughest examinations in the country. An aspirant has to learn a lot to crack this examination. Once NTA UGC NET/ JRF is qualified by the aspirant, it opens the doors of following opportunities to him or her. Let’s have a look on the benefits of UGC NET / JRF.
- If an aspirant has qualified NTA UGC NET only, now he or she has the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor in any University College or Campus throughout the nation.
- If the person has qualified NTA UGC NET with JRF also,
- Now he or she has the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor in any University College or Campus throughout the nation,
- Now he or she has the opportunity to get direct admission in Research Degree Program (M.Phil or Ph.D.) throughout the nation but such candidates have to face interview for the purpose. However, few universities maintain separate merits of such candidates in the entrance test and so shortlisted candidates are called for the interview.
- Moreover he or she is eligible to get the UGC fellowship to pursue advance studies and research in specific subject.
- Now he or she can be promoted in his or her job in the university college or campus.
- Now he or she is eligible to work as a researcher in Public Sector Units throughout the nation.
- Now he or she as a subject expert can teach the other aspirants also in an institution.
- Now he or she can join a publishing house as a content writer and a subject expert also.
Thanks for reading on benefits of UGC NET / JRF. Please share also !