UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Shikshan Avum Shodh Abhiyogita 2020 (Hindi)
UGC NET Paper 1 Book Arihant. This book is highly demanding in the market for UGC NET examination in UGC NET Books 2020. This book is helpful for the practice purpose also. Arihant Experts Team prepared it for the Hindi Medium UGC NET aspirants.
UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude
This book is also very demanding for UGC NET examination in UGC NET books 2020. The aspirants can use it for the practice purpose also. The book is prepared by the Arihant Experts Team.
UGC NET Whatsapp Group Links
When we study in groups it sharpens our study skills and you learn different learning methods from your group members. You can compare your study level to the group members when their share their notes mutually. Sometimes you miss a very special aspect of the content while the other group member fill this gap.
Moreover the study groups maintain the continuity in regular study.
You must join the following study groups to crack UGC NET/JRF examination.
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/LTis5NzYNYuHRNkQs2CB4Z (For UGC NET General Paper)
Telgram Group https://t.me/joinchat/K6xiaRXyHRTOld4RWxNu_Q (For UGC NET General Paper)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/DOPT8eKNfbc7SHNtObp0uH (For Recommended Books)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/GnjWTuRM55FK5yUbqLK4kY (For Recommended Videos)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/EsgmcErXeqD2F0tdy9X3K3 (For UGC NET General Paper)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/HnEDwYadoOzLnHDwcERylY (For UGC NET Special Notes)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/E6Y7DGGXDw7EAGc0eUuZfc (For UGC NET Study Materials)
UGC NET Telegram Group Links
You can join https://t.me/joinchat/K6xiaRXyHRTOld4RWxNu_Q (For UGC NET General Paper)
You can join https://t.me/ugcnetvideos (For Recommended Videos)
You can Join https://t.me/ugcnetbooks (For General Paper)
You can Join https://t.me/easymarks (For General Paper)
e-mail/Whatsapp (9411138690) us payment number with required book name to email@example.com
After successful payment, you will get PDF copy of the e-book within 3-5 hours.
You will get PDF copy of e-book (in your e-mail address) of the particular book you buy from ugcnetbooks.com.
About the e-Book:
NTA UGC NET MCQS SERIES RESEARCH APTITUDE PRACTICE SET (1)
By Mohammad Rizwan
This book contains 50 selected questions of research aptitude for the practice purpose of UGC NET examination.
e-Book length: 15 Pages
e-Book cost: 10 Rupees
Ultra Creations Publication
About the Author:
Please visit https://mohammadrizwan.com/about/
Find more on NTA UGC NET:
How to Qualify NTA UGC NET
UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET EXAM PATTERN
NET Exam Eligibility
Tips to Crack NTA-UGC-NET
NET Full Form
UGC NET BOOKS
I have recommended few selected UGC NET BOOKS for the UGC NET aspirants unit wise as no single book can cover entire syllabus of this one of the toughest examinations in India.
I have recommended different books unit wise as sometimes if any book is not available on amazon so the aspirants can buy alternate UGC NET BOOKS.
The aspirants can buy paperback or ebook version which is readable on mobile, tablet or computer.
Let’s explore these UGC NET BOOKS with solvod papers, tips and practice sets also…
2. NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF - Paper 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude updated syllabus 2019 with Solved paper
1. UGC NET/JRF,SLET First Paper lucent
4. Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the 'Passage' for you
5. Mass Communication in India
3. Research Methodology : Methods And Techniques
9. Educational Technology And ICT
6. A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
7. Wiley's Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
8. Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
10. Environment By Shankar
11. Higher Education in India
Thanks for reading. Please share also.
NET EXAM 101 IMPORTANT LINKS
In this post I would to like to share NET EXAM 101 important links so that the aspirants may come to know about different essential facts and frequent asked questions about NET exam. I believe, through these 101 links the aspirants will be able to enhance their knowledge about NET exam. Moreover, through these 101 links they will have access to free study materials such as important questions, revision notes, free book, recommended books and free mock tests etc.
Let’s explore these 101 important links as following:-
12. SLET Exam
63. JRF and SRF
66. Research Ethics
Thanks for Reading…Please share also…
As far as my experience is concerned, UGC NET E-Books play a very important role in UGC NET success.
These ebooks are easily readable in mobile, tablet or computer also.
Here I recommend few important ebooks which are essential for revision and practice purpose also. These ebooks are as follow:
UGC NET E-Book 01
UGC NET E-Book 02
UGC NET E-Book 03
UGC NET E-Book 04
UGC NET E-Book 05
Tips and Techniques for UGC NET
Near about one million aspirants appear in UGC NET examination and less than 10% of total appearing aspirants qualified this respectful and one of the toughest examinations of India.
Today I share few tips and techniques for UGC NET and I believe that all these tips and techniques will help all the aspirants so much to crack UGC NET examination in the first attempt.
Let’s explore these tips and techniques for UGC NET.
- Choose Authentic Books Only:- Whenever I train the aspirants in any UGC NET workshop or UGC NET training program, I asked a question to the aspirants with which books they are preparing for UGC NET and most of the time I got the response that they are preparing with only a book which has all units combined in a single book. In my point of view these sort of books are essential for revision and practice purpose when you have prepared a lot through the separate books for each unit of the syllabus. Such popular book is recommended here. So prepare unit wise accordingly through authentic books recommended by your teachers or subject experts.
- Time Management is Required:- When we prepare unit wise through authentic books, a lot of time is required regularly. Moreover, we have to perform other responsibilities also in our lives so the time management is to be maintained and a minimum of dedicated 3-4 hours are essential for self-study purpose.
- Note Making is Essential:- Note making is essential to revise the syllabus in a short period. Moreover, it strengthens our command over the subject. I recommend to take a blank register on which the notes are to be made by the UGC NET aspirants. These types of hand written notes are easy to revise efficiently. I have done it personally and got the benefits of this practice.
- Revise the Entire Syllabus:- Once the syllabus is completed, the aspirants must revise it unit wise firstly and then randomly. At this level for revision and practice purpose the aspirants can use the popular single book which has all units together in it.
- Take Mock Tests:- UGC itself recommended to take mock tests to qualify the UGC NET examination. The aspirants must take the mock tests on regular basis. Few free mock tests unit wise are recommended for the aspirants on the provided link here.
- Do Group Study:- The aspirants can prepare for General Paper in groups also as it sharpen their learning skills and revision practice also. The sincere and dedicated group members can learn more in specific subjects also. For learning and practice purposes, the aspirants can join social media groups which are dedicated to UGC NET examination. I recommend following social media groups for relevant posts, tips, study material, important questions and much more on UGC NET examination.
As each and everyone unit for UGC NET is very crucial so we prepare seriously for each unit separately.
In lockdown period we can prepare for UGC NET Examination through the recommended top 5 E-Books for UGC NET Data Interpretation and Analysis.
E-Books are easily readable in your mobile, tablet or computer etc. So we must make our preparation strong through these E-Books.
Let’s explore these top 5 e-books.
E-Book No. 01
E-Book No. 02
E-Book No. 03
E-Book No. 04
E-Book No. 05
Difference between search engines and browsers
Search Engines:- Search engine is a platform where individuals can search for different sort of websites with the help of internet. With the help of search engines people can find the desired information in form of pdf files, doc files, images, links or videos etc. However the search engine itself is a website which is designed for searching purpose. Let’s have a look on some popular search engines which are as follow:
- Duck-duck go
Browsers:- Browser or web browser is an software program which is designed and developed to access the internet and it shows the information stored on the web servers. Let’s have a look on some popular web browsers which are as follow:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
In simple words we can say that we all use a web browser to use a search engine. For example: We open Google Chrome in our computer system and we type the words such as google.co.in to access some relevant information for us.
Thanks for reading. Please share also.
Recommended Posts for you: