UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude
This high demanding book for UGC NET examination is very useful for the UGC NET candidates. The aspirants can use it for the practice purpose also. Arihant Experts Team has prepared it with a great experience.
UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Shikshan Avum Shodh Abhiyogita 2020 (Hindi)
This book is also in highly demand category in UGC NET Paper 1 Books Arihant for UGC NET examination. This book is very helpful for the practice purpose also for Hindi Medium UGC NET candidates. Arihant Experts Team has prepared it with a high experience in UGC NET books.
UGC NET Whatsapp Group Links
When we study in groups it sharpens our study skills and you learn different learning methods from your group members. You can compare your study level to the group members when their share their notes mutually. Sometimes you miss a very special aspect of the content while the other group member fill this gap.
Moreover the study groups maintain the continuity in regular study.
You must join the following study groups to crack UGC NET/JRF examination.
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/LTis5NzYNYuHRNkQs2CB4Z (For UGC NET General Paper)
Telgram Group https://t.me/joinchat/K6xiaRXyHRTOld4RWxNu_Q (For UGC NET General Paper)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/DOPT8eKNfbc7SHNtObp0uH (For Recommended Books)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/GnjWTuRM55FK5yUbqLK4kY (For Recommended Videos)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/EsgmcErXeqD2F0tdy9X3K3 (For UGC NET General Paper)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/HnEDwYadoOzLnHDwcERylY (For UGC NET Special Notes)
You can join https://chat.whatsapp.com/E6Y7DGGXDw7EAGc0eUuZfc (For UGC NET Study Materials)
UGC NET Telegram Group Links
You can join https://t.me/joinchat/K6xiaRXyHRTOld4RWxNu_Q (For UGC NET General Paper)
You can join https://t.me/ugcnetvideos (For Recommended Videos)
You can Join https://t.me/ugcnetbooks (For General Paper)
You can Join https://t.me/easymarks (For General Paper)
e-mail/Whatsapp (9411138690) us payment number with required book name to email@example.com
After successful payment, you will get PDF copy of the e-book within 3-5 hours.
You will get PDF copy of e-book (in your e-mail address) of the particular book you buy from ugcnetbooks.com.
About the e-Book:
NTA UGC NET MCQS SERIES RESEARCH APTITUDE PRACTICE SET (1)
By Mohammad Rizwan
This book contains 50 selected questions of research aptitude for the practice purpose of UGC NET examination.
e-Book length: 15 Pages
e-Book cost: 10 Rupees
Ultra Creations Publication
About the Author:
Please visit https://mohammadrizwan.com/about/
Find more on NTA UGC NET:
How to Qualify NTA UGC NET
UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET EXAM PATTERN
NET Exam Eligibility
Tips to Crack NTA-UGC-NET
NET Full Form
UGC NET BOOKS
I have recommended few selected UGC NET BOOKS for the UGC NET aspirants unit wise as no single book can cover entire syllabus of this one of the toughest examinations in India.
I have recommended different books unit wise as sometimes if any book is not available on amazon so the aspirants can buy alternate UGC NET BOOKS.
The aspirants can buy paperback or ebook version which is readable on mobile, tablet or computer.
Let’s explore these UGC NET BOOKS with solvod papers, tips and practice sets also…
2. NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF - Paper 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude updated syllabus 2019 with Solved paper
1. UGC NET/JRF,SLET First Paper lucent
4. Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the 'Passage' for you
5. Mass Communication in India
3. Research Methodology : Methods And Techniques
9. Educational Technology And ICT
6. A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
7. Wiley's Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
8. Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
10. Environment By Shankar
11. Higher Education in India
Thanks for reading. Please share also.
NET EXAM 101 IMPORTANT LINKS
In this post I would to like to share NET EXAM 101 important links so that the aspirants may come to know about different essential facts and frequent asked questions about NET exam. I believe, through these 101 links the aspirants will be able to enhance their knowledge about NET exam. Moreover, through these 101 links they will have access to free study materials such as important questions, revision notes, free book, recommended books and free mock tests etc.
Let’s explore these 101 important links as following:-
12. SLET Exam
63. JRF and SRF
66. Research Ethics
Thanks for Reading…Please share also…
As far as my experience is concerned, UGC NET E-Books play a very important role in UGC NET success.
These ebooks are easily readable in mobile, tablet or computer also.
Here I recommend few important ebooks which are essential for revision and practice purpose also. These ebooks are as follow:
UGC NET E-Book 01
UGC NET E-Book 02
UGC NET E-Book 03
UGC NET E-Book 04
UGC NET E-Book 05
Tips and Techniques for UGC NET
Near about one million aspirants appear in UGC NET examination and less than 10% of total appearing aspirants qualified this respectful and one of the toughest examinations of India.
Today I share few tips and techniques for UGC NET and I believe that all these tips and techniques will help all the aspirants so much to crack UGC NET examination in the first attempt.
Let’s explore these tips and techniques for UGC NET.
- Choose Authentic Books Only:- Whenever I train the aspirants in any UGC NET workshop or UGC NET training program, I asked a question to the aspirants with which books they are preparing for UGC NET and most of the time I got the response that they are preparing with only a book which has all units combined in a single book. In my point of view these sort of books are essential for revision and practice purpose when you have prepared a lot through the separate books for each unit of the syllabus. Such popular book is recommended here. So prepare unit wise accordingly through authentic books recommended by your teachers or subject experts.
- Time Management is Required:- When we prepare unit wise through authentic books, a lot of time is required regularly. Moreover, we have to perform other responsibilities also in our lives so the time management is to be maintained and a minimum of dedicated 3-4 hours are essential for self-study purpose.
- Note Making is Essential:- Note making is essential to revise the syllabus in a short period. Moreover, it strengthens our command over the subject. I recommend to take a blank register on which the notes are to be made by the UGC NET aspirants. These types of hand written notes are easy to revise efficiently. I have done it personally and got the benefits of this practice.
- Revise the Entire Syllabus:- Once the syllabus is completed, the aspirants must revise it unit wise firstly and then randomly. At this level for revision and practice purpose the aspirants can use the popular single book which has all units together in it.
- Take Mock Tests:- UGC itself recommended to take mock tests to qualify the UGC NET examination. The aspirants must take the mock tests on regular basis. Few free mock tests unit wise are recommended for the aspirants on the provided link here.
- Do Group Study:- The aspirants can prepare for General Paper in groups also as it sharpen their learning skills and revision practice also. The sincere and dedicated group members can learn more in specific subjects also. For learning and practice purposes, the aspirants can join social media groups which are dedicated to UGC NET examination. I recommend following social media groups for relevant posts, tips, study material, important questions and much more on UGC NET examination.
Hypothesis word is taken from the Greek words ‘Hypo’ and ‘Tithenas’. ‘Hypo’ means under and ‘Tithenas’ means to place. In easy words we can understand that hypothesis is an intelligent prediction through which the researcher finds the relationship between two or more variables and the conclusions of the research are revealed.
The hypothesis plays one of the most important role in the whole research process done by the researcher as the hypothesis suggests which sort of research method and analysis technique are the best to choose for the particular research problem.
Example of Hypothesis: “There is no significant difference between the intelligence level of boys and girls of arts and science streams.” (It is an example of Null Hypothesis and here the researcher wants to relationship between the intelligence level of boys and girls of arts and science streams.)
Let’s explore few major definitions of hypothesis.
Definitions of Hypothesis
“A hypothesis is a tentative generalization, the validity of which remains to be tested. In this most elementary stage, the hypothesis may be very hunch, guess, imagination data, which becomes the basis for action or investigation.”
—— George A Luniberg
“A hypothesis is written in such a way that it can be proven or disproven by valid and reliable data – in order to obtain these data that we perform our study.”
—— Jr. Richard Grinnell
“A hypothesis is a statement capable of being tested and thereby verified or rejected.”
—— Rummel and Balline
“A hypothesis is a proposition, condition or principle which is assumed, perhaps without belief, in order to draw out its logical consequences and by this method to test its accord with facts which are known or may be determined.”
—— Webster Dictionary
“Hypothesis is a proposition which can be put to test, to determine validity.”
—— Goode and Hatt
“A hypothesis is an attempt at explanation of a provisional supposition made in order to explain scientifically some facts or phenomenon.”
“A tentative statement about something, the validity of which is usually unknown.”
—— James Black A & J Champion Dean
“A hypothesis directs our search for the order. It is not essential for a hypothesis to be necessarily true.”
—— Cohen M. and Negel E.
Types of Hypothesis
The major categorization of hypothesis can be done as follow:
We will learn more about above types of hypotheses in future posts.
The aspirants can learn more about hypothesis on the following link…
Read more about:
Important Definitions – Philosophy, Idealism, Realism, Naturalism and Pragmatism
Definitions of Education
UGC NET Free Books
Career Options after UGC NET
Time to time I provide tips to crack NTA UGC NET. Today I am suggesting a new method through which the aspirants can prepare for UGC NET examination. As this is the lockdown period, so the aspirants can prepare through FREE E-Books of UGC NET available on amazon.in
Here I recommend some books also for the purpose.
Along with those E-Books, you can read more Free UGC NET books in e-book formats. Moreover, you can read all these books on your mobile, tablet or PC also.
Thanks for reading it. Please share also.