Environment and Ecology – A Complete Guide, Second Edition by R Rajagopalan
The Second Edition of Environment and Ecology has been fully revised and updated. The book continues to be a Complete Guide on these topics for the Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examinations. It will also be useful for those appearing in Indian Forest Service Examination.
New in the Second Edition:
– Fully revised and updated.
– Addition of several new topics such as:
* Environmental governance.
* Latest environmental rules and regulations as well as Supreme Court orders.
* NITI Aayog Reports and recent global reports.
* Latest developments with regard to climate change including IPCC Reports.
– New chapter on environmental organizations, conventions, agreements, initiatives, etc.
– Focus on questions asked in recent years (2011-18).
– Fresh strategy based on the frequency of topics in the papers since 2011.
– Model answers for the questions that appeared in the 2018 UPSC Main Examination papers.
– Graded Test Series at the end.