How NTA UGC NET is one of the toughest examinations in India ?
NTA-UGC-NET is the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor in college and university campus. This is one of the most difficult examinations conducted in India for the following reasons.
A candidate who is preparing and determined for the NTA UGC NET examination must know the following facts about the difficulty level of the examination.
- Each and every subject is so wide and the difficulty level of this examination is so high.
- The examination pattern is based on objective mode which is more difficult than subjective mode comparatively.
- More than 9 lakhs aspirants appeared in the examination.
- Only 6% among candidates who qualify the minimum scores in both the papers are declared as NTA UGC NET qualified candidates.
- Aspirants from different universities having different rich faculties appeared in the examination.
- Even teaching personals who already teach the subject in various universities appeared in this examination. Many teaching personals appear in this examination to sharpen their subject knowledge.
- Many aspirants who are already NET qualified they also appear just to qualify the NET JRF examination. And so the competition becomes so high.
Thanks for reading! Please share also to others.
Find more post relevant to NTA UGC NET:visit https://www.ugcnetbooks.com/
Success Secrets for NTA UGC NET:
FREE Download NTA-UGC-NET: GENERAL PAPER (Important Books Directory)
How to Qualify NTA UGC NET
UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Admit Card
UGC NET EXAM PATTERN
NET Exam Eligibility
Tips to Crack NTA-UGC-NET
NET Full Form
Join Our Telegram Channel https://t.me/joinchat/K6xiaRXyHRTOld4RWxNu_Q