Did you ever think why the percentage of UGC NET qualified candidates is very low every time. I explain you here.
During training the UGC NET aspirants in UGC NET workshops in different colleges, I observed the major factors among which two factors I am share with you here as following:
- Lack of Practice Quiz: The mode of UGC NET examination is online and the questions are asked in objective pattern. Students prepare for a long time but only few percentage of them practice with practical approach. Apart from this, in the examination hall they do a variety of mistakes regarding it. For such types of solutions visit the following links:
- Practice With Paid Quiz: Try with Paid Quiz
- Practice With Free Quiz: Try Free Mock Tests
- Read about it: How NTA UGC NET is one of the toughest examinations in India
- Read about it: How to handle CBT mode in NTA UGC NET
- Choose Authentic Books Unit Wise: Most of the UGC NET aspirants study only with one book and that is not sufficient to prepare for UGC NET examination as the difficulty level of each subject is so high. My recommendation is to
- Explore UGC NET books here.
- Prepare UGC NET taking unit wise authentic books suggested by subject teachers and experts.
Read our previous posts on
Join our Telegram Channel:
Thanks for reading, Please share also.