The National Testing Agency has issued an advisory in Information Bulletin (December 2020 and June 2021 cycles) for UGC NET aspirants they should take it seriously. The aspirants must carry only the following with them into the examination center.
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on Attendance Sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
News Source: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
Download the Information Bulletin. Click here
Find more on UGC NET https://www.ugcnetbooks.com/