- The site ugcnetbooks.com respects your trust. In order to respect that trust, ugcnetbooks.com follows the ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
- The site ugcnetbooks.com collect your personal information to analyse trends, to conduct research and provide you personalized content.
- The site ugcnetbooks.com may disclose these collected information as required by the different laws.
- The site ugcnetbooks.com may disclose these collected information with third party service providers to personalize ugcnetbooks.com for a better user experience and for the research purpose of users’ behavioral analysis.
- Any portion of the Information having the personal data which belong to the minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian.
- The site ugcnetbooks.com may send you any information by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new service or content offerings or other information which it perceives might be useful for you.
- The site ugcnetbooks.com is linked to various other websites. The site ugcnetbooks.com encourage the users and the visitors to carefully read the privacy policies of such other linked websites before accessing and using. The privacy policies of ugcnetbooks.com apply only on ugcnetbooks.com and the users and visitors of ugcnetbooks.com. These do not apply on advertisements or on such other websites linked to the site ugcnetbooks.com.
- All information gathered on ugcnetbooks.com is securely stored within its controlled database typically for 30-180 days. The site ugcnetbooks.com will typically hold an archived copy of such type of data for six years as needed or permitted by law for legal and compliance purposes. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as its security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. The site ugcnetbooks.com cannot guarantee the security of its database, nor can it guarantee that information user supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to its over the Internet. And, of course, any information user include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for its users, the site ugcnetbooks.com may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified devices.